FUNLINE TREEWEAR SET
With a reduced length, the FUNLINE TREEWEAR can also be used for a lower setup and is ideal for children and beginners. In addition, the print ensures a good grip on the first wobbly steps. The Fun Line not only offers lots of outdoor fun, but also maximum safety - exactly what you need to learn slacklining safely. Due to its low stretch, the Fun Line is particularly suitable for beginners. It consists of only 2 parts and is therefore very easy to set up in a park or garden between 2 trees or poles. It is therefore not surprising that the Fun Line was awarded second place as "toy of the year" (TOY INDUSTRY Award). The set includes protection (RAT PAD ), meets the German DIN guidelines for slacklining (79400), and received the German TÜV certificate. Now with treewear!
- Gibbon Slacklines Fun Line with treewear, blue, 15m, 12.5m line + 2.5m ratchet strap, for beginners and novices, ideal for children and teenagers, incl. ratchet protection and ratchet with safety lock, tree and line protection (black felt with Velcro), 50mm/2″ wide, perfect leisure activity
- 12.5m Slackline with reinforced loop, ratchet with safety lock and 2.5m ratchet strap with reinforced loop, installation guide, 15m complete set (12.5m line + 2.5m ratchet strap), width 50mm/2″, with tree protection (black felt with Velcro)
- Easy and quick installation between trees or similar solid anchor points
- All ratchet elements under tension are metallic and must not be touched for safety reasons. "Black coating" marks the parts of the ratchet that can be safely touched. This increases safety when using the ratchet.
- Flat webbing specially designed for slacklining (trampoline effect). Continuous print for better grip and orientation on the line. The ratchet's ergonomically optimized plastic handle ensures comfortable and efficient tension.
- Ratchet: metal, webbing: polyester
- 2-color screen print
- Breaking load: 40 kN
- Weight: 3.2 kg