The Slackframe is a new approach to designing a structure that can withstand all weather conditions and allows for setups on any type of surface. The GIBBON Slack-Frame is an innovative structure that, together with a ground anchor or screw, can replace a tree in slackline setups. It can also be used when your trees are too small.
The design creates a sturdy structure that won't tip or fall over and also simplifies setting up a slackline without a tree or pole.
Simply attach the slackline to the ground (with a ground screw, for example) and tension it through the Slack-Frame to the desired height. The frame allows 3 different set-up heights: 30cm / 50cm / 70cm, depending on level and weight of the slackliner. With its sturdy yellow tarp, the Slack-Frame is weatherproof and suitable for outdoor setup in the garden.
- Weather-resistant banners
- Coated stainless steel frame
- Structural tension wire support prevents sinking in soft ground
- Rubber feet for firm grip on hard ground
- Weight: 6 kg
- Adjustable height in 3 steps (30 cm / 11.8 inches, 50 cm / 19.7 inches, 70 cm / 27.6 inches)